Become a Member
Got Neighborhoods? Oh yeah… We Got Neighborhoods!
Become a UC Member and show your commitment to vibrant, economically strong communities.
A sense of place. New Orleans has it, and The Urban Conservancy means to make sure our beloved city always does. We are dedicated to research, education and advocacy that promote the wise stewardship of the urban built environment and local economies. By joining us, you demonstrate your commitment to vibrant, economically strong communities. Memberships are offered on an annual basis and help provide The Urban Conservancy the funding necessary to continue its mission, a mission so critical to our community.
As a member of the Urban Conservancy, you receive the following:
- Subscription to quarterly e-mail updates.
- Copies of all reports issued by The Urban Conservancy.
- Invitations to Urban Conservancy briefings and events.
- A voice in shaping Urban Conservancy’s research program and priorities.
- Tax deduction: The Urban Conservancy is a non-profit 501©(3) organization.
It’s Easy To Join!
Memberships are $35 for Individuals and $60 for Households
- Join online with a credit card via PayPal, or
- Send a check or money order payable to The Urban Conservancy, 1307 Oretha Castle Haley Blvd., Suite 309, New Orleans, LA 70113
Please contact us if you should have any questions or concerns.